with organic Swiss Alpine plants
Soothes and calms weakened skin. A first aid kit essential for sunburn, insect bites, nettle stings and itching.
PHARMALP SOOTHING GEL
• Hydrates and soothes sensitive or reactive skin (sunburns, insect bites, tatoos, post-waxing, frictions)
• Cools and soothes sensitive or reactive skin, in particular redness caused by exposure to the sun
• Restores the skin’s hydrolipid film
Pharmalp has carefully selected 5 organic Swiss Alpine plants to soothe itching and calm skin irritation:
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) and seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) oil are traditionally used to treat burns
- Edelweiss (Leontopodium alpinum) and yarrow (Achillea millefolium) have antioxidant benefits, as well as healing and softening properties
- Wild thyme (Thymus serpyllum) is currently used to treat itching and as a disinfectant
+ Aloe vera hydrates and restores the skin’s hydrolipid film
Tested on 20 patients over 21 days:
• 95% of patients experienced a soothing and softening action when using Pharmalp Gel
• 90% of patients said their skin was hydrated
• 85% reported a cooling sensation
• Product sold in 40 ml tubes
• Organic Aloe vera & organic Alpine plants extracts
• Cosmetic product, paraben and colorant-free. Vegan product.
• 98,3% natural ingredients
• Daily use, to be repeated several times if required.
• Do not apply to open wounds