SAVON DES ALPES
With organice olive oil and organic Alpine plants
SAVON DES ALPES PHARMALP, natural hand soap with foaming agent based on organic olive oil and organic Alpine plants (Edelweiss, Scots pine, Rosemary, Lavender)
Water; potassium olivate, potassium cocoate, coco-glucoside, glycerin, alcohol, Rosmarinus officinalis oil, Lavandula hybrida grosso oil, citrate, edelweiss extract, scots pine extract, limonen, linalool.
• Product sold in 250 ml bottle.
• Paraben and dye-free. Vegan product.
• 100% ingredients of natural origin.
• Lather and rinse
• Do not swallow
• Plants originating primarily in the Swiss Alps (cultivated or endemic), traditionally used in Switzerland
• Cultivated using organic agricultural methods (certified as organic by Bio-Inspecta AG (CH-Bio-006)
• Harvested during the flowering stage(maturity)
• Dried in the open air with no heating
• Very fresh plant extracts: Prepared just before use (first stage of manufacture for finished products) = quality management and no oxidation of extracts
• High concentration of Alpine plant extracts in finished products
• Effects and results successfully tested with in vitro models (non-toxicity, tolerance, efficacy) and during in vivo studies coordinated by Swiss physicians