Your reflex action to protect and sustain your microbiotic balance
PHARMALP PRO-P is a combination of 2 selected strains naturally present in the microbiota
Lactic ferments (4 billion of bacteria per capsule) potato starch, coating agent: hydropropyl methylcellulose, anti-agglomerating agent: magnesium salts from fatty acids, antioxidant: ascorbic acid. May contain traces of soya. Do not contain gluten or lactose.
Capsule of plant origin.
- PHARMALP PRO-P contains 2 strains of bacteria :
- Lactobacillus helveticus R0052
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus R0011
- 4 billion of bacteria per capsule
- Product sold in boxes containing 10 or 30 capsules
- Do not contain lactose or gluten
Who is this product intended for?
This product is recommended for young children through to adults.
How is PHARMALP PRO-P taken?
- Adults & Children > 6 years : 1 capsule per day for the duration of the treatment, to swallow with a glass of water.
- Children < 6 years : Capsule might be opened and the content blended with a liquid.
- When required : 3 capsules per day for three days.
This dietary supplement does not replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of the reach of children.
How is it stored?
PHARMALP PRO-P is stored at room temperature (<25°C).