Pastilles des Alpes
with organic Alpine plants
Immunity & sore throats
Currently there are more than 200 different viruses. These viral infections cause sore throats, irritative coughing, colds etc.
PASTILLES DES ALPES PHARMALP, a combination of Alpine plants, fruits and zinc, can be used to treat :
• The symptoms (irritations, symptoms of a cold)
• The background (weakened immune system)
Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
COMPOSITION AND ACTION
A combination of acacia gum, plants and fruits from the Alps and zinc
• Lemon thyme : known for its antiviral properties in the case of sore throats and its expectorant properties..
• Aronia : rich in antioxidants, it can also be used as an anti-viral and bacteriostatic agent..
• Elder : is also anti-viral and possesses diaphoretic properties which are beneficial whilst treating colds.
• Edelweiss : traditionally used alternative medicine against bronchitis and sore throats
• Zinc : stimulates the immune system
• Acacia guma : lubricates the throat and soothes irritations. It stays in contact with the mucosa and does not disintegrate in the mouth.
• The profile of the Pastilles is sophisticated; varying between fruity flavors followed by a decongestant sensation and a feeling of disinfection.
• Product sold in boxes containing 30 lozenges to suck.
• No sugar or aspartame. Gluten and lactose-free. Vegan product.
• All natural product, it has no added sugar nor aspartame.
• All plant extracts are product of Swiss biological agriculture (VS/VD/BE).
• The entire production takes place in Switzerland and follows the GMP norms (VS/FR).
• Adults : 5 pastilles to suck / day for 6 days.
• Children < 12 years : 3 pastilles / day.
• An excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
This dietary supplement does not replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
To be stored at room temperature.